Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Plyometric playlist

The other day I wrote a post about the role plyometrics play in creating a more intense workout and gave you an idea of how to incorporate plyometrics into your workout to maximize results. Well I thinking you may need some motivational music during your plyometric drills to inspire you to jump higher, further, faster….so I created a plyometric playlist. Warning: many of these songs may have the word “jump” in them (a lot) and every time you hear that word, I want you to kick it into high gear, and squeeze out every last bit of juice you got. Now go, get off the ground!!
Plyometric Playlist - I hope this makes you chuckle….
  • Get Ready to Bounce: Brooklyn Bounce
  • Apache: The Sugarhill Gang
  • Jump: Van Halen
  • Rock that Body: Black Eyed Peas
  • Jump (For My Love): The Pointer Sisters
  • Push It: Salt-N-Peppa
  • Jumpin’, Jumpin’: Destiny’s Child
  • Jump: Kriss Kross
  • Go! (Jump In! Remix): Jupiter Rising
  • Jump Around: House of Pain
  • Jump: Flo Rida
  • Jump: Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment